Brand: Anomatic pharma
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2500000
Certificate: ISO9001 certified ISO14001 certified cGMP certified
HS Code: 7616999000
Aluminum anodization is an electrochemical process that enhances the strength, durability, and appearance of aluminum. When aluminum is oxidized, super-strong oxide (anodic) layers “grow” on the surface of the metal. These new layers are highly resistant to wear and corrosion.
The exacting part to part consistency achieved with our unique anodizing system cannot be obtained with conventional hoist line systems. Conventional anodizing systems present parts with varied coating thicknesses and voids formed due to air pocketing.
A consistent uniform 6 µm anodic film thicknesses will protect certain drug formulations and the canister from degradation.
Heavier film thicknesses of up to 12µm can be provided to meet your more demanding application.
· Installed global capacity for 2.5 billion units per year
· Lower cost than Plasma and Stainless Steel
· Maintains the same tight tolerances as our plain canisters
· An effective barrier for many sensitive formulations
· Easy to visually detect if the anodic film is present.
· Environmentally friendly
Anomatic(suzhou)metal packaging co,ltd
Address: No.1999 linhu dadao ,fenhu ECO DEV zone,wujiang,Suzhou,Jiangsu
Contact Person: Grace